Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Top Ten Books I Would Buy RIGHT NOW If Someone Gave Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish blog meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!  Head over there to check out their blog as well as to find other bookish blogs!

This weeks theme is which books I would purchase right now if I had a fully loaded gift card.  Well, there's definitely more than 10 books.  I mean, have you SEEN my Amazon wishlist?  lol!  I'd pretty much buy everything on my TBR list if I could...and if I had the time to read them all.

I'm not really going to take the time to explain each one, as this list of books is pretty self-explanatory.  Not all of these are YA, and I tried to limit it to books that haven't yet been released. So, without further ado, the top ten books I would buy are:

1.  Mirror In the Sky

2.  The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love

3.  Cure for the Common Universe

4.  Orphan Train

5.  The Rosie Project

6.  The Crown's Game

7.  The Smell of Other People's Houses

8.  Dark Matter

9.  A Wizard of Earthsea

10.  My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry

The above list is in no particular order, they are just all books I'd like to read sometime soon and if I had the money I'd just go ahead and buy them (don't worry, OTSP Secret Sister, I won't be buying the books on the wish list even if someone gives me a gift card to buy them  ;).  It's just hypothetical).  Let me know in the comments which books you are eager to read and would buy right now if you had a gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment